This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://www.earnecash.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you show interest in purchasing a product or service, you can register to qualify to take part in refer and earn program.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, submit inquiry regarding product and services, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate. We do not need an SSL because we don't ask for credit card.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Use of Information
User information is used by Earn E Cash in all of the following ways:
- E-Mail Address is used to send paid email advertisements and important announcements about Earn E Cash to User
- All contact or similar information regarding you may be used to communicate to you as well as to track and record your activity, including but not limited to email, traditional mail, text, mobile telephone number, traditional / land telephone number, fax, social media account, any messaging / communication service, app, or tool including “push” notifications or similar. You understand and agree that, depending upon your individual arrangement with your telecommunication provider(s), receiving such communications may use data from your data-allowance and/or may result in fees owing by you to your telecommunications provider.
- Mailing Address is used to send payments earned by User or otherwise communicate with User
- Demographic information is used to target advertisements to User
- Username, E-Mail Address, and Password are used for User protection to restrict access to their account
- User information may be sold or disclosed to third parties as described in Sections II.2 and III below
- Cookies and Recording Tools may be used as described in Section IV below
Earn E Cash does not rent, sell, or share User information, except in the following circumstances:
- We are required, or believe it is in our interest, to release User information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
- Part or all of our business is sold to, merged with, or acquired by another company, in which case some or all User information would then belong to said company
- We share User information when co-registration boxes (explained below) are checked during the course of registration
- We suspect a User of committing fraud, in which case User information may be shared during the course of our investigation
- We may sell or share User information to other advertisers or businesses whom we believe you may find useful and in order to enhance the service provided to our Users
- We may share User information with third parties as reasonably necessary for us to operate the Service Platform and to provide offers and services to Users